Sexandthecity

Sexandthecity
Gossip

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ballad star Jo Sung-Mo to wed pretty woman♥



Jo Sung-mo, one of Korea’s most successful ballad singers, is about to get hitched.

I have been an avid his fan since I was an elementary school. His song and voice is very struck on my mind. When I heard their marriage news I couldn’t believe that. Because of he has been no hint of scandal.

With a short message posted to his Web page on Monday night, fans learned that the heartthrob is getting married on Saturday. The message, “I’m getting married,” was posted on the site, along with an engagement photo. The bride is actress-turned-designer Gu Min-ji.
The two have dated for more than three years and have planned their impending wedding, including meeting the parents and taking engagement photos, in complete secrecy. The happy couple will be wed at the Shilla Hotel in central Seoul on Saturday with just close family and friends present. During the ceremony, he will sing a song he wrote himself. How romantic~!♥♥
I hope they will be happy :D

7 comments:

  1. I couldn't believe that! I like Jo Sung-Mo. I like his face, his voice, his song, his appearance and his all. I loved everything about him. But, it was a shock to hear the news. By the way, Jo Sung-Mo couple has dated for more than three years? How has been cheating us? TT..
    Anyway, I just wish them the best, from the bottom of my heart:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read this article few days ago! As soon as I know his news on a site, I can’t stop surprising for minutes how he gets marry with beautiful a woman! Jo sung mo was one of my favorite signers when I was a teenager. I think Jo sung mo looks a lot like his lover. She who will get marry with Jo sung seems to be beautiful, attractive and elegant ^^ I’m expected to see their pretty children among them anyway, I am glad to hear about his marriage.~♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this news too. They looks lovely. When I was young, like a elementary school students? or middle school student 1st grade, my mother loved him so much I think kk. Anyway I want to celebrate their wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo sung mo got a lot stress because of wife's rumor. I feel sorry that their wedding was not happy to them. But i am sure that the rumor will disappear soon - a ryeon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo Sung-mo seems very happy. He and his girl friend are simmilar each other. First, to celebrate his marriage. when i was young, i listen his song and his song is mostly lyrical without '다짐'. Anyway, he is not anymore single. It is sad but hope he is happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo Sung-mo seems very happy. He and his girl friend are simmilar each other. First, to celebrate his marriage. when i was young, i listen his song and his song is mostly lyrical without '다짐'. Anyway, he is not anymore single. It is sad but hope he is happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like him because he has a heavenly voice. I heard first his song the name of “To heaven”, I was so impressive with the melody and rhythm. Wow~! I really happy to hear that they got married! yes, how surprise he hasn’t had any scandal with any celebrity. His fiancé looks pretty and the face of smiling is pretty similar :) they look a good pair~! I hope they forever love each other:)

    ReplyDelete

be gentle and nice