Sexandthecity

Sexandthecity
Gossip

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Actor Kim Sung Min was arrested on a charge of drugs !!!




I can’t believe how this happened. ‘How is it possible!!? ??’

( Oh! my godness! I did't understadnd what it's all about!+.+)


When I knew this news on Internet, I was very shocked at first. I am writing this issue from a few minutes ago. Actor Kim Sung Min was recently arrested by police on the night of December 3rd in his own house in Seoul, for the possession of Methamphetamine.( is called 필로폰 in Korean) First of all, Kim Sung Min has been rising to fame through casting in various movies and dramas since his 1995 debut, and is currently active as a regular cast member in a KBSTV’s ‘Qualification of Men’. Even if I can’t always watch this program, I think he is one of my favorite members in Qualification of Men. ( while writting this arcitle, I am so excited and sad from him)


In a police investigation which was revealed through local news broadcasts this evening. Kim confessed to have been directly smuggling in Methamphetamine from an international source.

I was so disappointed from him. Even if his life was so hard, I can’t understand why he selected to take drugs that are addictive and destructive.WHY!WHY!! The police have requested an arrest warrant on Kim, and on December 4th at around 7:00 PM. The chief judge of the Seoul Central Distant Court stated, “There is concern that he may escape” and accepted the warrant request. Kim’s agency reveled they are still trying to get hold of detailed information on this matter.”

Meanwhile, Kim has himself tweeted in guilt after the news broke this evening, “I’m sorry to everyone who I have disappointed, my family and the people I love …”

The police are scheduled to have an investigation to find exact details on Kim’s source for the Methamphetamine and whether he has any accomplices on the act.

The producer of ‘Qualification of Men’ came forth to state that they will be officially taking off Kim Sung Min from the cast, and will edit out his parts for the next episode.


Anyway, following the events of Mc’ Mong, Kim Sung Min’s the new made me very shocked, disappointed and regrettable! I am not sure whether he will be able to continue his career as an entertainer. from the news, I hope Korea’s celebrities should start acting responsibly.

6 comments:

  1. Huk... I'm really disappoint Kim Sung-min. I can believe that Kim Sung-min taking drugs... So i can't see him no more 'Qualification of Men’. I never imagined that he taking drugs. Now it seems to know why he don't get marry. Anyway, I hope that he stop taking drugs and now clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually watch the program 'Oualification of Men'. I liked his personality because he is straightforward and outgoing~!!
    The new is bound to disappoint his fans~!!
    Yesterday,I watched the new on the entertaiment program~!! I could not believe the new~!!but I worried about him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my... I liked him that since he appeared this drama "Mermaid lady(인어아가씨 in Korean)" And, I liked his innocent, pure in 'Qualification of Men’. He is in tears when he has sad feeling. And he lives a life that is true to himself and free of lie. I was disappointed that, but, I hope that he gets better soon...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no! I've just heard the news. Crown J was booked without detention, too! He smoked marijuana(대마초 in Korean). These days, I'm sorry to hear that news. In the future, I hope that we would like to happy to hear the good news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't do any illegal drugs, of course, but I don't think so negatively about people who do. Alcohol is a drug too, and is no less dangerous or addictive (actually, marijuana is a little safer than alcohol).

    ReplyDelete

be gentle and nice